ARC Justice provides an engaging and supportive work environment. We offer generous leave allowances, training and professional development opportunities, and salary packaging to increase your effective take-home pay. In addition to these benefits, when you work with ARC Justice you are supporting some of the most disadvantaged members of the community in rural and regional Victoria to advocate for their rights and increase access to justice and secure housing.
See our current vacancies below.
Check back on this page for any future vacancies with us or our affiliated programs. To stay informed of employment opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. or subscribe to our Careers email newsletter at the bottom of this page.
For volunteering opportunities, please call 03 5445 0909 or visit our Volunteering page for more information.
Community Lawyer – Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre (LCCLC) – Full time (0.8 – 1.0EFT)- Fixed term (18 months)
This role is funded by the State Government to provide access to Justice as a result of the recent response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Community lawyer will provide legal assistance to clients in key practice areas of family violence, child protection and family law along with other areas relevant to disadvantaged communities.
The incumbent will have the opportunity to provide their clients with wrap around legal service, working collaboratively with community services and partners. This role involves proactive networking and community engagement, and the opportunity to identify systemic issues and think strategically.
Given the current operating environment due the pandemic, we are looking for a self-starter, who can work within a remote operating environment with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining best practice in legal service delivery.
This position will be with the Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre located in Bendigo.
- An attractive salary, training, and professional development opportunities
- A family, friendly workplace which actively promotes a healthy work life balance and offers flexibility
- 3 days ex gratia between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Salary packaging and accommodation and meal/entertainment packaging is also available
- Remuneration for this position will be in the range of $80,304.64 – $83,940.48 per annum/pro-rata, dependent upon skills and experience
How to apply
Please address applications to Naomi Burch, HR Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include:
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV/Resume)
- An addressed application letter (specifying fulltime/part time preference)
- Your response to the key selection criteria (essential and desirable skills/experience)
Please note that applications that do not respond to the key selection criteria will not be considered for interview.
Applications should not exceed two pages.
Applications close 9:00am Monday 30th November 2020.
Equal opportunity principals will be applied and people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Enquiries can be directed to Lindy Harland on 03 5445 0909 or via email@example.com.
Subscribe to ARC Justice Careers Newsletter