The Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre has an employment opportunity for a part-time (2-3 days per week) Advocacy-Health Alliance Project Worker. The position is based in Bendigo and is funded to April-June 2013.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in project management and design within the social services and/or health sectors.
- Experience liaising with diverse stakeholders, building cohesion and consensus to achieve project outcomes.
- Familiarity with project monitoring and evaluation methodologies.
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a small team and support a cohesive team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving social justice.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including report preparation and presentation, and, public speaking.
- Experience advocating on social justice / legal issues facing disadvantaged communities.
- Word processing competency and general computer literacy.
- Victorian Drivers Licence.
Ideally, candidates will also be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of community legal centres and the justice landscape generally.
- Familiarity with the ethical and legal frameworks which inform the delivery of social, legal and health services.
- An awareness of multi-disciplinary practice across social, legal and health services.
- A familiarity with social, legal and health services operating within Central Victoria.
Applications close on Monday 12 November 2012.
For further information, please visit SEEK.